Foundation Phase Grades R – 3
We do this in a safe, loving and nurturing environment enabling children to grow in confidence and maturity.
Our academic programmes foster and develop the children’s Literacy and Mathematical skills in order for them to apply knowledge and have an informed opinion on topics of interest.
- English (First Language)
- Life Skills
- Afrikaans (First Additional Language
- Isizulu (Second Additional Language)
- Physical, Movement Education
Students and Teachers
School closes at 1.30pm.
Aftercare begins at 1.30pm for all children not collected or enrolled in the aftercare programme.
- If paid on or before the 1st day of the school year
- For a full school year
- 11 Months
- If Paid at the beginning of each new term
- x3 Terms
- R48,078 per year
- If paid on the 1st of each month
- x11 Months
- R52,393 per year
- Grades 1 to 3
- Annual payment
- Payable on or before the 1st day of the school year
- Per term
- Payable on or before the first day of each term
- Per day
- Add Hoc attendance
- Children not collected promptly will be enrolled