An ideal time to complete homework
Your family school
The Aftercare facility runs from 13H30 to 17H00 during the school term. No child may be collected after 17H00. Children are offered a variety of activities in which to participate. A cooldrink and fruit will be provided in the afternoon.
Children in the Primary School are encouraged to complete their homework except for reading which we prefer them to do at home with Parents. This gives the child the opportunity to show Parents what he is capable of as well as spending time with them.
- If paid on or before the 1st day of the school year
- For a full school year
- 11 Months
- If Paid at the beginning of each new term
- x3 Terms
- R7,050 per year
- If paid on the 1st of each month
- x11 Months
- R7,051 per year
- Parents of children attending aftercare must please be collected before 5 pm as all staff leave at this time.
- A late collection fee will be charged for all children who are collected after 5.00pm
- A reminder that no lunch is served to children.
- An extra lunch box must be bought which will be kept in the fridge until 1:30pm.